NEW CASE INFORMATION
Congratulations! Crosner Legal, P.C. has accepted your case and accordingly with advance all costs related to the prosecution of your claim.
Our employment attorneys will draft several documents on your behalf, such as a Fair Employment & Housing Administration (“FEHA”) Complaint; a Private Attorney’s General Act (“PAGA”) Notice Letter; a Labor Code (“LC”) 1198.5 & 226 Employment Records Request; and a Medical Records Request. Please understand that it generally takes two to three weeks for our lawyers to draft these documents. Once drafted, we will send these documents via certified mail to your former employer and any related entities/persons. As required by law, we must permit them with 30 days to provide your employment records and 33 days to respond to the PAGA Notice Letter. Most employer defense law firms will request additional time (approx. 45-60 days) to review your matter and formulate an initial offer for settlement. We will attempt early negotiations to obtain the best possible settlement for you without the necessity of filing a lawsuit.
In order to move forward as quickly as possible, we need your assistance in gathering the following information relating to your case. You may text message, fax or email us this information (see below for our contact info):
- 2-5 pictures of one of your Paystubs (take as many pictures as necessary so we can see the entire paystub). The Paystub should be from 2014 and should include overtime (if possible);
- 2-5 pictures of the Meal and Rest break section of your Employee Handbook OR mail us your entire Employee Handbook;
- The Names and Phone Numbers of any Current or Former Employees who witnessed the violations of law we discussed OR had the same type of violation occur to them;
- If you are a member of a union, your Collective Bargaining Agreement (or “CBA”);
- If you were on a medical, pregnancy or family leave when terminated or recently before being terminated, pictures of any and all Doctor’s Notes and/or Medical Certifications.
- If your matter includes a Wrongful Termination/Retaliation or Harassment issue, please type or write a brief Timeline of Events describing any discrimination, retaliation or harassment, including all dates of medical/pregnancy/family leaves; dates of disciplinary actions taken against you; dates of complaints made by you to supervisors or Human Resources; etc.
As your attorneys we are here to assist you in all phases of your legal claim. If you have any questions or concerns, the best way to contact us for the quickest response is by text message or email (see contact info below). We will notify you via text message or email of any material updates as your case progresses. It is very important that you do not discuss your case with any representative of your former employer (HR, attorney, supervisor, owner, etc.) without first notifying Crosner Legal.
We look forward to representing you in this matter.
Zach Crosner, Esq.
Partner at CROSNER LEGAL, P.C.
To Text: (323) 686-2096
To Fax: (310) 510-6429
To Email: james@
To Mail: Crosner Legal – 433 N. Camden Dr. Ste. 400 Beverly Hills, CA 90210