J. Kirk Donnelly (Of Counsel)
In 1995, Kirk graduated cum laude from the University of San Diego School of Law where he was selected to the Order of the Coif and the Order of Barristers. Kirk received his B.A. in 1989 from the College of William and Mary.
Kirk spent several years in the Orange County office of a national litigation firm before joining Dostart Clapp Gordon & Coveney, LLP, one of the premier plaintiffs class action law firms in California. Since then, his practice has focused on representing employees in wage and hour class actions in both California state and federal courts.
In the past several years, Kirk has worked on class action cases resulting in the recovery of over $300 million on behalf of employees in California and around the United States. These matters have involved some of the largest companies in the nation, including Sears Roebuck, AT&T, Verizon, Bank of America, Citigroup, Morgan Stanley, Borders, CGMI (Red Lobster & Olive Garden), CKE (Carls Jr.), and many others.
- Law Offices of J. Kirk Donnelly, APC (Principal)
- Dostart Clapp & Coveney LLP (Associate)
- Ross, Dixon & Bell, LLP (now Troutman Sanders LLP) (Associate)
- Murtaugh, Miller, Meyer & Nelson, LLP (Associate)
- University of San Diego School of Law
- Juris Doctor (Cum Laude, May 1995; Order of the Coif; Order of Barristers)
- College of William & Mary (Bachelor of Arts, History, May 1989)