Kim has been practicing law for over twenty years, and has been specializing in advocating on behalf of employees for over 15 years, litigating both individual discrimination cases and large-scale wage & hour class actions. She maintained her own solo practice for 10 years focused on employment litigation, and went on thereafter to open and manage employment law departments with multiple attorneys working under her for two personal injury firms. She has certified wage & hour class actions, and successfully resolved many class, PAGA and individual discrimination cases, including through jury verdict. Kim has also mentored many junior attorneys throughout her career. She adds this depth of knowledge and experience to the Crosner Legal team.
- Juris Doctorate, American University, Washington College of Law, 1996-1999
- Dean’s Fellow, Center for Human Rights and Humanitarian Law, 1997-1998.
- International Law Institute, Universite de Paris, Pantheon Sorbonne, France/Cornell Law School, Ithaca, New York, 1998.
- International Law Program, Oxford University, Oxford, U.K./The Ohio State University, Moritz College of Law, Columbus, Ohio,1997.
- B.A., University of California, Davis, 1991-1995.