Brittany Armstrong (Of Counsel)
Brittany spent the first three years of her legal career as an associate for an employment and consumer law firm where she was a primary participant in the litigation and settlement of class action lawsuits, as well as individual employment discrimination cases. For the last seven years as a district attorney, Brittany has prosecuted crimes ranging from serious general felonies to domestic violence cases, and even worse attempted murders. During this time, she was able to master her ability to present facts to jurors effectively and persuasively. Her experience as a Deputy District Attorney includes over 150 jury trials. She has substantial experience at every stage in the litigation process, including preparing cases for trial and researching various legal issues and/or determining the worth of the case for purposes of pre-trial negotiations. She takes great pride in impacting and making communities in California a safer place. Brittany greatly enjoys the litigation process and applying it to all areas of the law. For the final year of her tenure as a district attorney, she was assigned to the consumer fraud unit. In this capacity she conducted the investigation of consumer fraud cases, including detailing the number of people affected by defendants, managing individual claims, as well as the determining what detailed discovery is necessary and ultimately deciding whether a case would be filed and what charges would be pursued.
Brittany is presently a primary participant in Crosner Legal’s pre-litigation investigation department, as well as in our individual discrimination litigation department. We feel very fortunate to have the addition of such as seasoned litigator on our team.
- Solano County District Attorney’s Office, Deputy District Attorney
- Contra Costa District Attorney’s Office, Deputy District Attorney
- Lawson Law Offices, Associate Attorney
- University of San Francisco School of Law, J.D., 2007 Best Oral Argument Moot Court Advocacy Competition; 2008 Fellowship Recipient, Latino Bar Association; 2008–2009 Mock Trial Team Leader
- Spelman College, B.A. in Political Science, Cum Laude & Honors Society (2006)