Branden Hamilton (Of Counsel)
Branden has spent her entire legal career focused in plaintiff-side employment law and workers compensation. Prior to working with Crosner Legal, she gained significant experience handling wrongful termination litigation for preeminent plaintiff firms in California. Most recently, she has been a primary participant in a multitude of Crosner Legal’s wage/hour class action and PAGA litigation, as well as many individual wrongful termination actions. Branden also plays a vital role in the firm’s case generation department by assisting with the evaluation of new cases, development of new claims, as well as investigation, analysis and client consultation.
- Law Offices of Branden Hamilton
- Law Offices of Carlin & Buschbaum, LLP
- Law Office of Donald Hilland
- Law Offices of Jon M. Woods, Inc.
- George Washington University Law School, JD
- UCLA, BA in Psychology